Peertube videos does not play after restoring app from backup

Hi,

I have a problem with Peertube after restoring it from backup. I did it in testing purpose so no data has been lost :slight_smile:

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB RAM version)
YunoHost version: Restored backup on 4.0.4. Backup was from 4.0.6.
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : No

Description of my issue

I restored my Yunohost from backup today by flashing a new image on to another SD-card and restoring from backup instead of doing post install as per the documentation.
All apps fully recovered except for Peertube: the app itself seem to work fine but the videos I had uploaded before creating the backup cannot be played.
All metadata about the videos (description text etc.) is there but the thumbnails are missing (there is just a gray box) and trying to play them doesnโ€™t work. Peertube eventually times out with an error message indicating an internal error.

There are some suspicious warnings in the log from when restoring the backup: https://paste.yunohost.org/mecicimuwu.vbs

Any idea?

// Rasmus

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.