Peertube instance for yunohost tutorials?

Hi all, I’ve been recording some video tutorials on how to setup yunohost, and configure different apps with it and some other related topics. There are other tutorials out there too, but I figure the more the merrier and there are more specific topics to cover.

I’m wondering does anyone have or know of a peertube instance where I could host these videos?

I could also self-host something, but I thought it might be better to join together with another instance that is planning to stay around.

4 Likes

@frju365, what do you think about allowing notplants to upload their videos into YunoHost Cinema ?

3 Likes

Oh !!! very nice. Yes, no problem. I’m not very active for the moment, but no problem to allow @notplants to upload video and transfer it to the main account (or even give her/him enough right to upload it directly to the main account).

1 Like

I’ve just now got around to uploading some of the first videos:

How To Install Yunohost On A Digital Ocean Droplet (How To Install Yunohost On A Digital Ocean Droplet - YunoHost Cinema)

How To Install Yunohost On A Raspberry Pi
(How To Install Yunohost On A Raspberry Pi - YunoHost Cinema)

How To Install Etherpad On Yunohost
(How To Install Etherpad On Yunohost - YunoHost Cinema)

hopefully more videos coming soon
~

3 Likes

Hi, I cannot link my peertube with Wasabi. Do you know anything about this? :grinning:

1 Like

Open a dedicated support thread with what you attempted and the errors you get.

2 Likes