Other server machines in the same LAN

Hardware: Old computer
YunoHost version: Last one
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Hello!

I have a domain which I use it for my yunohost machine. The machine runs yunohost apps which are accessible through subdomains. Everything normal.

Soon I will have other different machines which will not run Yunohost, but different services. I would like them to be accessible through new subdomains of that same domain.

How could I make it?

Thank you!

If your new machine has its own public ip then you just add A and AAAA records for newsubdomain.domain.tld.

Otherwise you need to setup a reverse proxy or use the redirect app.

Thank you for your answer.

Oh, yes, I forgot to mention that, everything would be under only one public IP address.

Ok, then I will use the Yunohost redirect app to route traffic to the new machines.

1 Like

What if, besides the new machines for the subdomains, I also add another one to run a second Yunohost and buy a new domain name for it?

I mean again keeping everything in one local network with only one public IP address.

I guess, in that case, a dedicated reverse proxy would be better. Is that correct?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.