OnlyOffice status

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Old computer
YunoHost version: 4.3.6.3
I have access to my server : Drect access via keyboard / screen
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hello to the community,
For a few weeks I have been receiving alerts about the maintenance of the OnlyOffice application.
Currently, the Prod version is in 6.4 and the test version is in 7.1 (which is the latest version available from the editor).
Is it planned to maintain this application in the YunoHost store and if so, is anyone working on the upgrade project?
Thanks in advance.

Mon serveur YunoHost

Matériel: Vieil ordinateur
Version de YunoHost: 4.3.6.3
J’ai accès à mon serveur : En direct avec un clavier/écran
Êtes-vous dans un contexte particulier ou avez-vous effectué des modificiations particulières sur votre instance ? : non

Description du problème

Bonjour à la communauté,
Depuis quelques semaines je reçois des alertes concernant le maintien de l’application OnlyOffice.
Actuellement, la version en Prod est en 6.4 et la version de test est en 7.1 (qui est la dernière version existante chez l’éditeur).
Est-il prévu de maintenir cette application dans le store YunoHost et si oui, quelqu’un travaille-t-il sur le projet d’upgrade ?
Merci par avance.

1 Like

A quick look to its repository Testing by Gredin67 · Pull Request #72 · YunoHost-Apps/onlyoffice_ynh · GitHub tells us that work is ongoing, albeit slow and difficult.

Thank you @tituspijean.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.