Nohost domain recovery - Suppression de domaine en nohost.me, noho.st et ynh.fr

Bonjour,
Après différents tests pour installer yunohost sur VM freebox delta.
Vous pouvez supprimer:

Merci

Can I request a domain reset on deneencampbell.nohost.me

Thank you!

Hello,

Can you remove:

haluktech.noho.st

Thanks…

Hello,

Requesting a reset for:

miolmorceol.nohost.me

Thank you

i would appreciate if you could reset amfarm.nohost.me

Hello,

Can you remove the following domain:
derpfox.nohost.me

Thanks.

Hello,

Can you remove :

josepxavier.nohost.me

Thanks

I must do something wrong, it keeps indicating that the domain is not available.
Previously, I had it on a Rasberry, with an external HD, with my collection of books. Now I have to move to a minipc, since the time that Calibre-web needs to load exceeded and an error was displayed. Sorry for the inconvenience and google translation.
If I try, with a new domain, it indicates that I am already subscribed to a DynDNS service

Can you please remove
deepstonecrypt.nohost.me
deepstonecrypt.noho.st
dreamingcity.nohost.me?

Thanks!

Bonjour, l’installation de Yunohost sur mon Rpi3b+ ne se passe pas aussi bien que prévu…
pouvez-vous supprimer les domaines suivants s’il vous plait :slight_smile:
g1-marche-04.ynh.fr
g1-marche04.nohost.me

merci à vous

Bonjour, pouvez vous supprimer tedt.nohost.me ?

Merci beaucoup

Please, remove these domains:
ronn.nohost.me
ispk.ynh.fr

Thank you

Please remove etg.noho.st

Please help me if possible recover my just-created ddns domain yunokirk.noho.st. I had to reinstall the server and I cannot somehow seem to come up with another original ddns domain name, which I think is odd, but seems easiest at this point to just recover the one that was working, not sure what else might be going on. Please help? Thank you so much in advance!

Hello, j’ai un problème de réinitialisation de mon domaine fred377.nohost.me.
En effet je dois réinstaller le serveur yunohost à partir de l’image iso et la post installation bloque quand je confirme que j’ai déjà ce domaine.
Merci par avance de votre aide.

Super serveur en tout cas. Bravo à l’équipe !

Hello Yunohost team,

Can you please remove this domain: Cy5cloud.nohost.me

Thanks!!

FTFY

:arrow_up: All done. :white_check_mark:

:arrow_down: Not found :bell:

2 Likes

Edit : no more request i have been able to reuse my domain :slight_smile:

Thank you for removing my former nohost.me domain.

After checking my notes about former domain subscriptions, i am not sure, if i registered vps363062.nohost.me during one of my very first tryouts with yunohost, or not.

So, on the next cleanup, please remove vps363062.nohost.me if it exists. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Buenas tardes,
Excuse me, ask me. The domain, josepxavier.nohost.me, from what I understand in the email, I can use it again.
When I access the YunoHost home panel in post-installation, I understand that I must use the “I don’t have a domain name” option, put josepxavier.nohost.me and then give a new username and password. After waiting for the process, it tells me “The domain «josepxavier.nohost.me» is not available.”. I do it right??

Forgive the inconvenience.

P.D:
Previously, the domain was on a raspberry pi, now I’m trying to put it on a minipc with debian11, since I can’t install it directly, it doesn’t recognize the mvne disk.

Bonjour
Merci de supprimer les domaines encasa.ynh.fr et encasade-boudyhon.ynh.fr
Bonne soirée !