Nohost domain recovery - Suppression de domaine en nohost.me, noho.st et ynh.fr

Hi!
Thank you For YunoHost!
Can you unlock anapolis.nohost.me, darkone.nohost.me
Thank you in advance!

done.

Bonjour,

pouvez-vous supprimer le domaine svybnancvpn.nohost.me svp ?

Merci

I switched from RPi2 to RPi3 and renewing certificates gives me an error.
I guess I’ll just have to start over fully.
So hit me again.

duniter-folatt.nohost.me

Merci beaucoup

@folaht have you tried to solve this error (is there a thread here?), because it could be easier than a full install (and help to solve a bug for everyone else maybe). cheers

Le titre devrait être changé pour inclure également le français.
J’espère que c’est correct français.

Hi @folaht ,

It’s done.
We’ll see if the YunoHost dev’s team confirm this new title.

ppr

I was more thinking in line of:

Récupération du domaine nohost - Nohost domain recovery

Yup, it’s fine :wink:

Hi
Could you please remove libre-energie.nohost.me.

D’avance merci :slight_smile:

Done :slight_smile:

My issue has been semi-resolved. I have a new problem that is not given attention to, so I request deletion of my host unless someone can help me with this issue.

I have an old install I don’t use anymore, but I believe the domain is still open. Please delete klimek.nohost.me
I asked a question about an issue concerning domain accessibility in another topic. Maybe this will be a step to resolving that issue.

Again, I request deletion of my host unless someone can help me with this issue.

[update]

I got help.

Hey DNS admins,
so here is the place where I can disturb you about deleting some hostnames ?
So, I’ll be happy if you can reset :
miosdam.nohost.me

Many thx all for your work :slight_smile:

ps: adding this feature inside the people account can save your time ? People will be able to add a subdomain from the online account, then it can be possible to delete/reset it ? (may be already said during those 300 messages before…)

Done :wink:

Done :wink:

Yes, there are plan to let the user delete its domain (via a ‘recovery password’), but like many other things, it’s “not finished yet” but planned for “soon™” :stuck_out_tongue:

Thx!!
How many time do I have to wait for registering this same sub-domain with another IP one more time ?
(because when I nslookup this name, the old IP is shown… for sure it’s responding from his cache memory!)

Hehe! So good luck to you for this, I’m sure it will be better for not being disturbed :wink:

Thx

Hm yea some DNS entries might still be cached for ~1 hour, but that’s independent from the registration thing : you should be able to re-register right away.

Yes, there are plan to let the user delete its domain (via a ‘recovery password’), but like many other things, it’s “not finished yet” but planned for “soon™” :stuck_out_tongue:

Ce serait très bien.

Because I’m going to ask to delete my domain again, espérant qu’il va éliminer la “Destination unreachable: Administratively prohibited” erreur …

duniter-folatt.nohost.me

Merci d’avance

Asking for deletion of the following domains

duniter-folatt.nohost.me
folatt-duniter.nohost.me
gbe-folatt.nohost.me
gbk-folatt1.nohost.mef
gbe-folatt2.nohost.me
gbe-folatt3.nohost.me
gbe-folatt4.nohost.me
gbe-folatt5.nohost.me
gbe-folatt6.nohost.me