Node red : read-only for visitors (EN) en lecture seul pour les visiteurs (FR)

============ ENGLISH ===================

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS online
YunoHost version: 4.3.62
I have access to my server: By SSH | By the webadmin

Description of the problem

Hello,

I have a small question about access.

Is it possible to use the classic adminauth configuration to add a read-only user?
Does it remove the SSO configuration? Where is it?

I tried but I can’t access node red after reboot.

The goal
In fact I want to make our feeds available to visitors, but in the current configuration visitors just have access to the UI.

Or via the addition of a test user in yunohost but it’s heavy and it will not be read-only.

Thanks in advance

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

============= FRANÇAIS ====================

Mon serveur YunoHost

Matériel: VPS acheté en ligne
Version de YunoHost: 4.3.62
J’ai accès à mon serveur : En SSH | Par la webadmin

Description du problème

Bonjour,

J’ai une petite question concernant les accès.

Est ce qu’il est possible d’utiliser la configuration classique adminauth pour ajouter un user en lecture seule.
Est ce que cela supprime la configuration SSO ? Ou se trouve elle?

J’ai essayé mais je n’ai plus acces a node red après redémarrage.

Le but
En faite je cherche a mettre a disposition nos flux aux visiteurs, mais dans la configuration actuelle les visiteurs ont simplement accès a l’UI.

Ou alors via l’ajout d’un utilisateur test dans yunohost mais ca fait lourd et il ne sera pas seulement en lecture seul.

Merci d’avance

Currently no, it is not possible. If the user is not logged in YunoHost SSO, access will be blocked. Node-RED’s internal logging system is not even called.

Explaining what you tried and showing the resulting error logs could be helpful. Anyway, what you are asking is not possible at the moment.

What I could try to investigate is to integrate LDAP authentication instead of simple SSO access management.

Meanwhile you can completely bypass the SSO by giving visitors all Node-RED permissions, then use the user config files to tweak it as you want. But then you would need NodeRED’s documentation and support, not YunoHost’s. :wink:

Thanks for the explanations.

I will see if I install another instance giving all the rights to the visitor or if a test user is enough but in this case he will have all the rights and so he can delete everything.

Merci pour les explications.

Je vais voir si j’installe une autre instance en donnant tous les droits au visiteurs ou si un utilisateur test suffit mais dans ce cas il aura tous les droits et donc il peut tout supprimer.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.