NextCloudServer Erreur interne du serveur

I pinged my localhost/nextcloud and suddenly an error message that appears as you see in the image I tried everything but still the same failure , anyone can help me ?

You are not supposed to access Nextcloud over 127.0.0.1 and it is expected that this doesn’t work …

any suggestions ?

:fr:
Bonjour Aziz, sauf erreur de ma part, l’adresse pour accéder localement à Nextcloud n’est-elle pas celle de ton serveur (genre 196.168.X.X/nextcloud/login) ? Et tu peux également y accéder avec ton adresse publique.

:us:
Hello Aziz, except if I am mistaking, isn’t the address to access Nextcloud locally the one of your server (like 196.168.X.X/nextcloud/login) ? By the way, (normally) you can also access externally to your nextcloud.

Français :
merci de me répondre , même si je ping avec l’adresse sur laquelle vous parlez ca va être la même erreur qui s’affiche en faite moi j’ai pas préciser un nom de Domain donc je suis obligé de pinger mais le problème comme vous voyez .

Anglais :
thank you for answering me, even if I ping with the address on which you speak it will be the same error which is displayed in fact I did not specify a domain name so I have to ping but the problem like you see staying the same .

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.