Nextcloud without LDAP

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3B+ at home
YunoHost version: 11.0.10.2
I have access to my server : Through SSH or through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

I ran a standalone Nextcloud server on a raspberry for 2 years, and I want to take advantage of the 64-bit requirement of version 26 to reinstall it inside Yunohost.

I have already 8 users and some files, calendar, notes etc …

I successfully installed Yunohost and Nextcloud, and restored the backup of the former Nextcloud (data, nextcloud folder and database).

What I didn’t expect is that the login is through the LDAP server of Yunohost. I already looked at several threads dealing with linking my Yunohost users to my Nextcloud users (Migration to LDAP keeping users and data - ℹ️ Support - Nextcloud community and Migrate Nextcloud / Migration Nextcloud - #6 by SveDec) which are quite well explained.

I am wondering if it is possible to connect without LDAP at first, at least to be able to access the nextcloud admin portal and configure LDAP from there ? Is a hybrid login possible, and can I use the nextcloud logins of my legacy installation ?

When I enter the address of my nextcloud instance, I get redirected to Yunohost login, even though I disable LDAP app in nextcloud.

If some information is missing, please tell me and I will give more details.
Thank you for your help.
Matthias

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.