Nextcloud upgrade failing

Hi everybody,

I’d need some help to get out from an upgrade hell for nextcloud. Details below.

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Raspberry Pi at home
YunoHost version: 3.7.1:

$ sudo yunohost --version
yunohost:
  repo: stable
  version: 3.7.1.3
yunohost-admin:
  version: 3.7.1.1
moulinette:
ssowat:

I have access to my server : Through SSH
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no as far as I remember

Description of my issue

I’m trying to upgrade Nextcoud app which is failing.

Log are uploaded here: https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/osopomoyap

$ sudo yunohost app info nextcloud
description: Consultez et partagez vos fichiers, agendas, carnets d'adresses, emails et bien plus depuis les appareils de votre choix, sous vos conditions
license: AGPL-3.0
name: Nextcloud
version: 15.0.4~ynh1

I’m running the following command to tr the upgrade:

$ sudo yunohost tools upgrade --apps nextcloud

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Il y a deux archives de sauvegardes temporaires, réalisées avant la mise à jour (pour revenir à l’état initial en cas de problème). Normalement elles se remplacent au fur et à mesure.
Supprime l’archive nextcloud-pre-upgrade2, il pourra en réaliser une à la place.

1 Like

To complete Lapineige’s response, the archives are:
/home/yunohost.backup/archives/

So
rm /home/yunohost.backup/archives/nextcloud-pre-upgrade2*

1 Like

That works great!

Curiously, I’d spotted those 2 files, I had renamed them by suffixing them with .bak, but I was getting another similar error (if I’m able to find it again, I’ll add to the discussion).

So with your suggestion, I’ve moved them in another directory instead, and now the process of upgrade is ongoing.

Thanks to both of you @Lapineige and @gannonwoto. :+1:

1 Like

It’s quite equivalent, but if you want to remove them, a yunohost backup delete [name] is better as it let Yunohost handle this, and it’s less error prone.

I’ve found the previous failing log which was complaining about missing file: /home/yunohost.backup/archives/nextcloud-pre-upgrade2.tar.gz which is normal since I renamed it (as well as its nextcloud-pre-upgrade2.info.json counterpart)

Complete logs are here: https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/aduwocarof

Vu que les log sont en français, je repasse en français. La langue maternelle c’est quand même mieux.

Je comprends pas tout. :yawning_face:
Tu les avais renommés quand ces fichiers ? Avant de faire la mise à jours ?

@Lapineige
C’est pas faux :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.