Nextcloud log error ynh28.0.3. PHP OPcache module

Ever since installing ynh28 of nextcloud, I see the following error message in the admin settings. Does anyone else have this message or know how to fix it? Merci.

• The PHP OPcache module is not properly configured. The OPcache interned strings buffer is nearly full. To assure that repeating strings can be effectively cached, it is recommended to apply “opcache.interned_strings_buffer” to your PHP configuration with a value higher than “32”… For more details see the documentation :arrow_upper_right:.
1 Like

I’m having this issue, too.

Hi, I had/have the same issue - I think it’s the same issue discussed in this topic.

By following the advice from the linked topic, the error message in my admin panel has gone away! So you might want to try that too? But I have the same issue as rodinux; after “fixing” it as described in the other topic, checking via SSH still yields an error message (even though the webadmin doesn’t note it anymore)

cd /var/www/nextcloud
sudo -u nextcloud php8.2 --define apc.enable_cli=1 occ setupchecks

(This code is what gives an error message in my case even after the webadmin-warning went away).

Best!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.