Nextcloud cannot be restored

Unfortunately, the Nextcloud cannot be restored. Can someone tell me something about this or help me get my backup copy restored.
The link with the error read about the link

Leider lässt sich die Nextcloud nicht wieder herstellen. Kann mir jemand dazu was sagen oder helfen, wie ich meine Sicherungskopie wieder eingespielt bekomme.
Der link mit dem Fehler zu lesen über den Link

https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/ugidefijej

Hello,

You can see some warnings in the log file. You can create this folders before trying to restore Nextcloud.

mkdir /home/yunohost.multimedia/carrabelloy/Share/Torrents
mkdir /home/yunohost.multimedia/carrabelloy/Share/Torrent\ to\ download
1 Like

thanks for the help. Aim have not this ordner

an this is aim share ordner. Aim look

How should I change or move the directory? Do you have a tip for me? Since I don’t know how to move it since it’s in the share directory

wie soll ich das Verzeichnis denn ändern oder verschieben? Haben Sie einen Tipp für mich. Da ich nicht weiß wie ich das verschiebe da es im Share Verzeichnis ist

Have you backup your data with Nextcloud? Or separately?
I don’t think it’s important, Nextcloud complain the folder don’t exist. You create them with -p option of mkdir if the parents folders don’t exist.
After you restore Nextcloud, you can delete them as they are empty
I don’t understand an this is aim share ordner. Aim look, my english is so bad.

1 Like

No, that’s 100 GB of data. It’s also a server change. So I need the data. that from the backup on which I tried to play the new server. Your English is better than I can personally.
Can it be that I have to delete the two directories? To be able to restore the whole thing? I dont know. Unfortunately, there is not much help to be found here, which used to be better. thank you for your help

Nein das sind 100 GB Daten. Zudem ist das ein server wechsel. Ich brauche also die Daten. das aus dem Backup auf dem den neuen Server ich versucht habe aufzuspielen. Dein English ist besser als ich es persönlich kann.
Kann das vielleicht sein, dass ich die beiden Verzeichnisse löschen muss? Um das Ganze wieder herstellen zu können? Ich weiß es nicht. Hier ist leider nicht mehr viel Hilfe zu finden, was auch mal besser war. Dankeschön für deine Hilfe

Did you try to create the folders?
It’s just empty folders, there’s no risk to test. And i think that you can restore after that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.