NextCloud Calendar start on sunday instead of monday // NextCloud Agenda démarre le dimanche au lieu du lundi

Hello, i just had a little problem : my calendar was starting on Sunday instead of Monday,

but my local was set to french:France.

The problem was i recently installed a Firefox module to spoof my web browser Agent (Chameleon).
So if you have your agenda start the wrong day of the week it could be your web browser Agent set to a different language.

Français :

Bonjour, je viens d’avoir un petit problème : mon calendrier commençait le dimanche au lieu du lundi,

Le problème est que j’ai récemment installé un module Firefox pour usurper l’agent de mon navigateur web (Chameleon).

Donc si votre agenda commence le mauvais jour de la semaine, il se peut que l’agent de votre navigateur web soit réglé sur une langue différente.

It is possible to change this parameter in the personal parameters of NextCloud
My browser is in english, NextCloud too (using the language parameter), but the locale is in french, just to have weeks starting on monday :wink:

1 Like

yea it was set to french but NextCloud was taking the browser settings to set it.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.