Newbie urgently needs help to configure port forwarding

hello everyone,

i installed yunohost today on a computer at home and followed the instructions on the website exactly. i have several errors in the diagnosis and the server is also not accessible from the web… i did the port sharing first in my gigacube (lte-router) and then in the fritzbox exactly according to the instructions… attached are the logs… what am i doing wrong???

I look forward to feedback and say many thanks…

https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/eyuvitihoq

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Hi and welcome to the YunoHost community!

I don’t know the gigacube nor the fritzbox, so I can’t guide you specifically for them

It seems that you can’t do port forwarding with the gigacube :confused:

Is your Mac mini connected to the gigacube or the fritzbox?

the macmini is connected to fritzbox…
is it wrong?

i have a nordvpn account… is it possible with the nordvpn meshnet? sorry, but i’m realy technical beginner…

i registered no-ip dyndns and myfritz.net but it doesn’t work…

No it’s fine, i think you can do port forwarding on the fritzbox
Do you have configured your ports on the fritzbox to this exact IP address?
Lokale IP: 192.168.188.21

If you are not sure, you can show me the interface of the fritzbox with a screenshot

i have a nordvpn account… is it possible with the nordvpn meshnet? sorry, but i’m realy technical beginner…

I don’t know, I never used NordVPN

thanks!!!

On you fritzbox, you have 2 IP addresses (192.168.188.22 and 192.168.188.21), but the 2 should be merged into 1 (the 192.168.188.21, the IP indicated by the YunoHost diagnostics)

Also, YunoHost provides a DynDNS system, maybe it would be more reliable ? It‘s not mandatory, as your issue for now is the port forwarding
You can claim a yunohost dyndns domain using the second option in „domänen → Domain hinzufügen“:

Ich bin nicht im Besitz einer Domäne, ich will eine kostenlose DynDNS-Domäne registrieren/benützen, welche vom YunoHost-Projekt bereitgestellt wird

(I don‘t speak Gemran, I’ve just set my interface to German to better guide you)

i check and write again tomorrow… i thank you soo much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.