New in a hurry -- Install YunoHost

My YunoHost server
Hardware: Mini PC LarkBox AMD RYZEN 7 3750H
Storage: NVME
Debian 11
YunoHost version: stable (up to date)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Automatic redirection / UPnP
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

After trying multiple times on the minipc, and not recognizing the nvme, I have decided to install Debian 11 and add yunohost. Yunohost, it installs, but I can’t get past the postinstall option. I have requested the deletion of the domain josepxavier.nohost.me several times and I have reinstalled, but I always stay in the same place. The first time, I installed YunoHost on a raspberry, without problems, but I didn’t have enough memory to load my list of books, so I opted for a minipc.
I need help.
What am I doing wrong??
I have tried with my own domain, “josepxavier.com”, the result is the same.
I have to do something in Debian 11, so that the YunoHost installation works well and the option to add the domain happens?
Is it possible that everything is permissions in debian 11?

Good morning,
The problem is to use the same username in the installation of Debian 11 and in Yunohost.
Installed again Debian and Yunohost. OK installation.
Now I have to deal with the DNS configuration of my domain.
Thanks for your time.

Is the name of your debian user the same as the first user you try to create with YunoHost ?

yes

Maybe try with two different name…

It is the error after several attempts
Should I give sudo permissions to user??
How should I do it?

Can you execute the command given here
to share the full log. It will help us find your issue.

I add the requested files

Link

LINK 2

LINK 3

Good morning,
The problem is to use the same username in the installation of Debian 11 and in Yunohost.
Installed again Debian and Yunohost. OK installation.
Now I have to deal with the DNS configuration of my domain.
Thanks for your time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.