[Navidrome] Music Server and Streamer

Anyone managed to use the app ultrasonic on android? I simply can’t connect to the server. The error message is Incorrect reply. Please check the server address.

Have you defined Navidrome as a public app?

You must activate public site if you want to connect a client player to Navidrome. This can be changed later via the webadmin.

1 Like

Does Public app mean it is accessed without password? Or just that it is accessed directly with the navidrome password (without going through the ynh account first)?
I guess the second option, but to be sure…

• Private app: you need to go through SSO to access the app (so you need YunoHost user account)
  • Public app: you don’t need to go through SSO to access the app
    Navidrome as a login/password mechanism to access the app so you don’t need to set the app as private.
1 Like

I spoke too quickly, it’s not better :cry:. I’ll stay with Airsonic for now.

Hello,

I am using Navidrome with a music folder created with Syncthing, it was working great since last update. Now, Navidrome can’t access my music folder anymore.
Here is the error:

INFO[0000] Configuring Media Folder                      
name="Music Library" path=/home/yunohost.app/syncthing/Musique

INFO[0000] Creating Image cache                          
maxSize="100 MB" path=/var/lib/navidrome/cache/images

ERRO[0000] Error stating dir                             
error="stat /home/yunohost.app/syncthing/Musique: permission denied" path=/home/yunohost.app/syncthing/Musique

ERRO[0000] Error loading directory tree                  
error="stat /home/yunohost.app/syncthing/Musique: permission denied"

ERRO[0000] There were errors reading directories from filesystem  

ERRO[0000] Scan was interrupted by error. See errors above  

ERRO[0000] Error importing MediaFolder                   
error="stat /home/yunohost.app/syncthing/Musique: permission denied" folder=/home/yunohost.app/syncthing/Musique  

ERRO[0000] Errors while scanning media. Please check the logs 
INFO[0000] Finished full rescan  

I’ve tried to change the permission of this folder:

sudo chmod -R o+r Musique
drwxr-xr-- 345 syncthing syncthing 12288 Apr 28 18:31 Musique                                                                                  

But no success.

Any help welcome, thanks!

EDIT: Solution is to change the rights of the /syncthing folder:
chmod -R o+rx /home/yunohost.app/syncthing
([Navidrome] - Music folder permission denied - #5 by Aleks)

New stable release available :tada:

2 Likes

1 Like

New stable release available :headphones:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I finally find why it freeze. Il’s not because the reverse proxy, it’ because i use a symbolic link for yunohost.multimedia.
I change the MusicFolder variable in /var/lib/navidrome/navidrome.toml with the real path and all is fine now.

So don’t use symbolic links or consider to change the MusicFolder variable with the real path.

Airsonic seems to be broken from Android, so I m trying Navidrome.

Is it possible to get podcast on this app ?

no,there isn’t.

1 Like

1 Like

A little notice: with this upgrade in my installation was changed to the default the configuration for the directory containing the music and precisely the MusicFolder setting in the /var/lib/navidrome/navidrome.toml file

1 Like

@lnoferin A new configuration file was generated during the upgrade due to the introduction of the control panel. The config file should be preserved next time (if there is no new addition to it).

1 Like

Navidrome is incredibly slow and sometimes freezes the browser. This behavior has been noticed on low end pcs (in the navidrome github). I’m unable to use it. Is there a way to revert to an older version ?

1 min

You can also try to disable scan with ScanSchedule = "" in /var/lib/navidrome/navidrome.toml ans see if it’s better.

1 Like