Mysqldump error 1412 when trying to backup / upgrade Friendica

I hope you people enjoy the holiday, whatever (if anything) you celebrate. As a holiday treat, I decided to upgrade my Friendica, as it got stuck for couple weeks, ready to get new version. Here’s the story – perhaps someone will care to help me, as this is obviously above my head.

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Old laptop or computer
YunoHost version: 11.0.10.2
**I have access to my server : all ways imaginable.
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : nope

Description of my issue

I am trying to upgrade my Friendica from 2022.10~ynh1 to 2022.12~ynh1
The upgrade system stuck at the backup stage, throwing error and quitting after timeout.

It happened during a previous upgrade as well, and I let it simmer – only to see the upgrade complete a few weeks later (unattended upgrades at work). But this time I need to know what to do without waiting.

So I tried manual backup, and then I got detailed log, linked here: https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/ujovodowed

My relationship with MySQL is at the “monkey see, monkey do” level, so I can only hope someone walk me through it.

Have a good year!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.