Mydomain.nohost.me redirects me to modem login not Yunohost Admin o apps

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Old laptop (HP 15-bw005XX, AMD A9-9420 R5, 12 GB RAM)
YunoHost version: 11.2.11.3 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin on 192.168.1.XXX/yunohost/admin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no, just installing 2 apps, Webmin and Calibre

Description of my issue

Every time I want to connect to my the apps on my server I use the yunohost subdomain assigned to the app, like calibre.mydomain.nohost.me and all browser on different devices (pc and mobile) redirect me to my ISP Modem Login Page, not the actual app interface. At the beggining I could enter the app interface through the yunohost SSO Dashboard but there was a blackout on my area, and my server got disconected and now that method doesn’t work anymore.

I initially used the test.local domain on the installation and later recover mydomain.nohost.me with the password.

Note: the yunohost subdomain assigned to the app (calibre.mydomain.nohost.me) used to work on PC (Debian/Firefox) and iOS (iPad/Firefox) devices but didn’t work on Android no matter what browser I used (firefox, chrome flavors), Also I can’t get to the Yunohost Admin login with mydomain.nohost.me I need to type the IP of the server (192.168.1.XX).

Thanks in advance :smile:

Check the Diagnosis page when you log into the webadmin with the local IP address.

My guess is that the port redirections got removed from the modem/router, you should check them. :wink: