Mixed up nohost.me domain

My YunoHost server

Hardware: / Other ARM board / …
YunoHost version: 4.1.7.2 (testing)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no / yes
If yes, please explain:

Description of my issue

I understand that there is a category on the forum for releasing nohost.me domains, which I have done but I have a further problem which I didn’t think that that category was the right place. If this is the wrong place I’m sure I’ll be told! Here goes.

Some time ago I registered cloudwalker.nohost.me I had it for about a week or so when I then asked for it to be released as it was no longer required, instead, I registered a new, permanent domain: ihave.nohost.me.

I have added this domain to my server and all went well except I get a DNS warning that shows that the

mail._domainkey

is not what is expected.

So I ran the yunohost

dyndns update --force

as sudo but the result refers to the cloudwalker.nohost.me domain which was deleted from my server and a release request issued at more or less the same time.

I also did a

sudo yunohost dyndns update

Which reported that no update was needed…

Have I done something wrong…? or is it a manual process and I just have to wait my turn?

Regards

Dj

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.