Mise à jour impossible des apps / Can't update the apps

:uk:

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 4.4.2.14 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hello,

I started this morning my weekly update of the system and the apps :slight_smile:

No problem to update the system packages but when I try to update the apps I get this error message for every app:

The prerequisites of my_webapp are not met, the yunohost package (4.4.2.14) must be >= 11.0.9

When I run the diagnostic tool no problem comes up (except for a domain name I have to renew soon).

In case it’s helpful to understand what’s going on, I haven’t done the migration to Bullseye yet.

Thanks in advance for your help!

:fr:

Mon serveur YunoHost

Matériel: VPS acheté en ligne
Version de YunoHost: 4.4.2.14 (stable)
J’ai accès à mon serveur : En SSH | Par la webadmin
Êtes-vous dans un contexte particulier ou avez-vous effectué des modificiations particulières sur votre instance ? : non

Description du problème

Bonjour,

J’ai entrepris ce matin de faire ma mise à jour hebdomadaire du système et des apps :slight_smile:

Aucun souci pour mettre à jour les paquets du système mais en essayant ensuite de mettre à jour les apps j’ai pour chacune ce message d’erreur :

Quand je fais tourner l’outil de diagnostic aucun problème ne remonte (à part un nom de domaine que je dois bientôt renouveler).

Au cas où ce serait utile pour comprendre ce qui se passe, je n’ai pas encore fait la migration vers Bullseye.

Merci d’avance pour votre aide !

You need to migrate your server to YunoHost 11 (Bullseye) in order to install my_webapp

Oh okay, i was waiting for it but i suppose i have to jump in the water now… :sweat_smile:

Thanks @ericg for the fast answer!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.