Migration version 4.5 vers 5.3.X

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: * 4.3.6.3
I have access to my server : Through SSH
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

The migration step to upgrade to InvoiceNinja 5.3 is not working :

(1/1)                                     ErrorException                                                                  
Trying to get property 'data' of non-object
--
in AuthService.php line 65
at HandleExceptions->handleError(8, 'Trying to get property \'data\' of non-object', '/var/www/invoiceninja/app/Services/Migration/AuthService.php', 65, array('data' => array('email'  => 'antoine@domain.net', 'password' => 'mypassword'), 'body' =>  '{"email":"antoine@domain.net","password":"mypassword"}', 'response'  => object(Response)))in AuthService.php line 65

Then I changed my InvoiceNinja setting:

I can’t move to https://in.sub.domain.net/
I don’t have anymore access on the App.

We can see in the logs: *net-error.log

"/usr/share/nginx/htmlindex.php/flutter_service_worker.js" failed (2: No such file or directory), client: 92.88.255.209, server: in.extranet.nivard.net, request: "GET /flutter_service_worker.js?v=5.3.60 HTTP/2.0", host: "in.extranet.nivard.net"
"/usr/share/nginx/htmlindex.php/flutter_service_worker.js" failed (2: No such file or directory), client: 92.88.255.209, server: in.extranet.nivard.net, request: "GET /flutter_service_worker.js?v=5.3.60 HTTP/2.0", host: "in.extranet.nivard.net"

I should fix this first and start the migration process…

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.