I didn’t see this thread yet, so I create one …
This package allow you to install mediawiki quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don’t have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
MediaWiki is a free and open source software wiki package written in PHP, originally for use on Wikipedia.
Shipped version: 1.32.0
How to configure this app:
- by the admin panel : Log in then click on
- you can edit the file Localsettings.php located in
YunoHost specific features
Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? : not yet
Can the app be used by multiple users? : yes
- Any known limitations.
- Other information you would add about this application
More information on the documentation page:
- Report a bug: Issues · YunoHost-Apps/mediawiki_ynh · GitHub
- App website: https://www.mediawiki.org/
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Only if you want to use a testing branch for coding, instead of merging directly into master.
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mediawiki_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade mediawiki -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mediawiki_ynh/tree/testing --debug