I just tried to create a new list, and got this error page :
Bug in Mailman version 2.1.29
We’re sorry, we hit a bug!
Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited, but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs or the web server logs.
The if I try again to create the same list, I get
Error: List already exists: plaftest
The list has been created, but doesn’t work. If I send a mail to it, I get a “Delivery Status Notification (Failure) : 550 5.1.1 firstname.lastname@example.org: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table”.
I can give some more logs if necessary and if you tell me how.
- Hardware: Old laptop or computer
- YunoHost version: 4.0.8
- I have access to my server: Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen
- Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ?: yes
- If yes, please explain: old server that has migrated many versions of yunohost.
- Mailman version : 2.1-23~ynh1
Linked issue on github : https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mailman_ynh/issues/21