[Lychee] Photo-management tool

Lychee for YunoHost

Integration level
Install Lychee with YunoHost

Overview

Lychee is a free photo-management tool, which runs on your server or web-space. Installing is a matter of seconds. Upload, manage and share photos like from a native application. Lychee comes with everything you need and all your photos are stored securely.

Shipped version: 4.0.7

Screenshots

Demo

Configuration

How to configure this app: From an admin panel.

Documentation

• Official documentation: Lychee Documentation
  • YunoHost documentation: If specific documentation is needed, feel free to contribute.

YunoHost specific features

Multi-user support

• Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? No
  • Can the app be used by multiple users? Yes

Links

4 Likes

Raspberry PI3 with a new yunohost installation.

I can’t use lychee because I get an error like

Error: Server error or API not found

In the nginx log I read

2020/11/13 21:58:43 [error] 2881#2881: *836 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.1.116, server: cybervalley.nohost.me, request: "POST /fotografie/php/index.php HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php7.3-fpm-lychee.sock:", host: "cybervalley.nohost.me"

I think that somehow your server is retrieving an old version of the app (I have just had a similar issue). The correct version should not ask you for a password, for example.

1. Uninstall the app.
  2. Try updating your catalog: yunohost tools update --apps, then install it again.
  3. Try installing it from the command line ? yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/lychee_ynh --force

I tried but nothing changed: here is the log

2020/11/13 22:21:03 [error] 23854#23854: *847 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.1.116, server: cybervalley.nohost.me, request: "POST /fotografie/php/index.php HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php7.3-fpm-lychee.sock:", host: "cybervalley.nohost.me"

And the same error in the web page:

Error: Server error or API not found

Can you try to install from the testing branch?
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/lychee_ynh/tree/testing

Yes, the testing version is working!

Thanks a lot, I will give it a try!