Low speed on Nextcloud

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 4.0.4
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen |
ular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ?** : no

Description of my issue

I’ve conducted a fresh installation of YunoHost on my VPS. Under the applications tab, I installed Nextcloud. (For the sake of correct conceptualizing I’ve used YunoHost on Debian9 ) Nextcloud shows the wrong CPU amount and it is very slow when it is compared to Debian 9’s Yunohost. Normally, I’ve 6 CPU’s on my VPS, Nextcloud shows it as one, and as I have stated earlier, the speed is very slow. I’ve run a test on Debian 10 to see the correct amount of CPU and disk performance: the result is more than enough, i.e. nothing is wrong with the server itself. I do not know which logs I should provide. Please look at the screenshot.

Hi,

Could you show a screen shot of an htop command ?

htop

Go on /yunohost/admin/#/apps/config-panel/nextcloud you should found some params to improve performance of your nextcloud

I tried it on web UI; however, nothing happened. It stood on the main administration tab where the apps, domains, etc. be shown.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.