Lost a few month during Restore

My YunoHost server

Hardware: amd64 dedicated for my home server
YunoHost version: 3.8.0 (testing)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : yes and no
If yes, please explain: It is the testing branch :), install on a VM on a PROXMOX system

Description of my issue

Hi everybody,

With the new diagnosis tools, I discovered my VM didn’t have any swap :scream:
After reading Installer Yunohost en tant que Container non privilégie sur Proxmox Virtual Environment I decided to go for a LXE container :slight_smile:
Installation went well, the switch to testing branch also. And the restore of the system went almost well. It is where the trouble begins :

• for some reasons, my Let’s encrypt certificates were to old ?!?! But I solved this but renewing them ;
  • but when I restored Roundcube I saw that my last email was more than 2 months old !!!

(I should add that I am 100% sure that I used the most recent backup. Looking in the backup archive, it seems that there are recent files (for example : /Data/mail/me/cur with yesterday date).

So I guess the problem is during the restoration process : how can I investigate this little problem of mine ?

FYI, the restore process says Success! (There are some warnings with setlocale.)

Warning: /bin/bash: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_GB.UTF-8)

Ludovic

Uh are you certain the backup archive you restored was a recent one …?

Thanks for your reply. I was tempted to say I already checked twice, but instead I checked a third time, and now I am so confused :cold_sweat: You were right.
Sorry again for bothering you for such an issue…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.