Loose object on git?

Hi! i have been searching for some time but i cant find the solution , but from somtime, i cant update or access to the admin interface. Now, when it tries to update yunohost and yunohost-admin packages, i get this error:

error: inflate: data stream error (incorrect data check)
fatal: loose object 33089d305c571c2c2cf6ded45446e1700a802919 (stored in .git/objects/33/089d305c571c2c2cf6ded45446e1700a802919) is corrupt
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

And it stops the update… any idea?

It seems the git repository of etckeeper is corrupted.

Generally etckeeper register changes in etc at the end of the upgrade, so your upgrade could be really done. To know that just run yunohost --version

Take care, your filesystem could be unstable. Sometimes before an SD card or a hard drive died there is this kind of corruption…

I already forced fsck, and no filesystem problems… I’m not a git user, so i am not sure how to delete the repository and “restart/pull” everything… anyone?

May be by doing this:

find /etc/.git/objects/ -size 0 -exec rm -f {} \;

I found that here : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12571557/fixing-a-corrupt-loose-object-as-a-commit-in-git

no success… it looks to me that git uses the repository from the user, not the system ( i insisit, i have no clue about GIt jajajaj)