Looking for an app for shared calendar

Hello,

As title says, I am trying to find an app in the catalog to have a shared calendar working with other users from my yunohost server.

I currently have baikal and roundcube installed.

I tried SOGo and some other that I don’t recall, but I never managed to make the shared calendar to work.

I also gave a shot to nextcloud but it’s not for me, I prefer dedicated apps.

So I am open to suggestions, and I am interested to know how you guys are doing it.

Side note: as a workaround I found Timetree which do it well, but it’s not a yunohost app. I didn’t find a way to add like a URL shortcut on the yunohnost portal, is that possible?

Anyway thanks for our help !

French version

Bonjour,

Comme le dit le titre, j’essaie de trouver une application dans le catalogue pour avoir un calendrier partagé fonctionnant avec d’autres utilisateurs de mon serveur yunohost.

J’ai actuellement baikal et roundcube installés.

J’ai essayé SOGo et quelques autres dont je ne me souviens pas, mais je n’ai jamais réussi à faire fonctionner le calendrier partagé.

J’ai aussi essayé nextcloud mais ce n’est pas pour moi, je préfère les applications dédiées.

Je suis donc ouvert aux suggestions, et je suis intéressé de savoir comment vous faites.

Remarque : comme solution de rechange, j’ai trouvé Timetree qui fait bien l’affaire, mais ce n’est pas une application yunohost. Je n’ai pas trouvé de moyen d’ajouter un raccourci URL sur le portail yunohnost, est-ce possible ?

En tout cas merci pour notre aide !

That’s what I set up for the family business. 4 concurrent users and no issue.

Im doing the same, the whole family on Baikal and its working fine (i.e one common account).

There is an app exactly for that, I think it is called Redirect.

1 Like

Redirect looks good, I might use it for something else.

I also tried again Baikal + Agendav and it looks fine. But I have a weird issue, as when I create an event, Agendav will actually create it with 1 hour offset.

I choose let’s say 2PM to 3PM , click on save, and then it show in the calendar at 3PM.
If I edit and save, without changing anything, it moves to 4PM…

Calendav timezone is set to Europe/Paris, my server is set to Paris too. I don’t know where this comes from :confused:

When I use another client like Thunderbird on the same shared calendar I don’t have this issue.

1 Like

I’ve also been trying to find a good shared calendar solution to run on my YunoHost server. A dedicated calendar app that supports multiple users would be ideal.

Some options that might work:

• Etesync - End-to-end encrypted contacts and calendar sync. Has a YunoHost package.
  • Nextcloud - I know you said you prefer dedicated apps, but Nextcloud’s calendar + contacts apps are quite full-featured for group calendaring and scheduling.
  • Cozy Cloud - Similar self-hosted platform like Nextcloud, could be another option for shared calendaring.

Adding a shortcut to something like Timetree on the portal could be useful too while we wait for a native app solution. You’d have to manually edit the portal config files, but should be possible.

Let me know if you find a good workflow! Shared calendaring is a must-have for my use case too. Would be great to have a polished app for it in the YunoHost ecosystem.

A “2024 calendar printable” is a digital representation of the year 2024’s calendar, created to be easily printed and used. It’s a popular online resource for those who desire a tangible calendar rather than a digital one. Available in numerous styles, designs, and formats, these printables can be personalized to include specific details such as national holidays, personal reminders, or even artistic embellishments. Ideal for personal, academic, or professional use, these printable calendars cater to the planning needs of a broad audience. Whether pinned to a bulletin board, affixed to a refrigerator, or tucked into a journal, these calendars provide an at-a-glance view of the year.

1 Like

Nextcloud calendar is very nice at this point. Using other NC apps provides some nice integrations. From the Nextcloud mail client, I convert messages to events on the calendar of choice which can be work, personal, or family. I like the appointment feature within calendar that allows people to click a link on my homepage that books a meeting with me based on availability of the calendars I set. I can generate NC Talk video meeting rooms from within calendar entries.

couldn`t find it, can you point me to the package