Looking for a YunoHost friend in Paris

Hey guys,

I’m going to spent some time in Paris in late August to early September, then again in late September to early October. For 2/3 weeks each time.
So I’m wondering if some, living in Paris, would have a small room to share :sweat_smile:.

As I’m going to work almost every day (Monday to Saturday) from 9am to 6 or 11pm. It’s mostly to have a place to sleep :sleeping:.
And, if there’s time left in the evening, to work on YunoHost :star_struck:.

I can obviously contribute to the expenses and gives something for a rent.

Hope to find YunoHost friends around the place :smiley:

Salut les gars,

Je vais passer un peu de temps à Paris de fin août à début septembre, puis à nouveau de fin septembre à début octobre. Pendant 2/3 semaines à chaque fois.
Je me demande donc si certains, vivant à Paris, n’auraient pas une petite pièce à partager :sweat_smile:.

Comme je vais travailler presque tous les jours (du lundi au samedi) de 9h à 18h ou 23h. C’est surtout pour avoir un endroit pour dormir :sleeping:.
Et, s’il reste du temps le soir, pour travailler sur YunoHost :star_struck:.

Je peux évidemment contribuer aux frais et donner quelque chose pour un loyer.

J’espère trouver des amis de YunoHost dans le coin :smiley:

Si t’es en galére j’ai un bout de canapé dans mon petit studio, mais ça sera plus pour du dépannage :wink:

Du coté de Porte Maillot (Ligne 1)

1 Like

I’ll be working near Strasbourg Saint-Denis, at La Scala theater.

Thanks yalh76 for the piece of your sofa, hope I’ll find something less “casual”, but maybe you’ll save my life once :wink:

Je vais travailler près de Strasbourg Saint-Denis, au théâtre La Scala.

Merci yalh76 pour ton bout de canapé, j’espère trouver quelque chose de moins “occasionnel”, mais peut-être que tu me sauveras à l’occasion :wink:

1 Like

Pareil, j’ai un bout de canapé, par contre je suis vers Meudon (Ligne N et ligne C, donc pas tout près). Et je quitte mon logement fin septembre :-/

Hésites pas si besoin!

1 Like

Loosing my mind between ratp, transilien and navigo…
Isn’t there a website that gather everything when you need to go from one point to another… ?

Huh Kayou, it may interest me, this is half time than what I currently have (near Corbeil-Essonnes, so clearly fucking far !)

Aside of that, looks like I can’t PM you on irc because I’m not logged in. Would be easier… Never mind…

From Meudon to Strasbourg Saint-Denis it’s only 45min. Which is great !
And looks like this train continue late in the evening. Exactly what I’m looking for.
But I don’t know how that kind of train works, regarding other transportation, like the subway.

If you have xmpp, we could use a little discussion to be more efficient, see if it could work.

Huh Kayou, ça peut m’intéresser, c’est moitié de temps de ce que j’ai actuellement (près de Corbeil-Essonnes, donc clairement loin !)

Hors sujet, on dirait que je ne peux pas t’envoyer de PM sur IRC parce que je ne suis pas connecté. Ce serait plus facile… Peu importe…

De Meudon à Strasbourg Saint-Denis c’est seulement 45min. Ce qui est cool !
Et on dirait que ce train continue tard dans la soirée. Exactement ce que je cherche.
Mais je ne sais pas comment fonctionne ce genre de train, en ce qui concerne les autres moyens de transport, comme le métro.

Si tu as xmpp, une petite discussion pourrait être cool pour être plus efficaces, voir si cela pourrait fonctionner.

(deepl wasn’t great that time…)

https://citymapper.com/paris is nice for that!

The line N is a “transilien” but you can take it with a Navigo pass. You can take a Navigo Pass for a week area 1-5 (can’t do area 1-3 anymore) for 22,80€, or for a month for 75,20€.

From my house you have the line N, line C, bus (169 or 289 in front of my house), and tram T2 (15 minutes for this one). Each of these transportations can be taken with the Navigo pass.

As I said, maybe I couldn’t share my house at the end of August, and end of September.

Try using the app: Citymapper, it gather them all

Hi @Maniack_Crudelis,

I live south of Paris (45 mn from Gare Austerlitz) on RER line C. If you finish late you will have a 30 mn walk to come back home as buses stop at 8 pm. We can offer you a room for your second stay in september-october. Any idea about the dates ? You are most welcome. So let me know.

Hello @pidlas

Thank you very much for your proposal.
I’ll use it for an upgrade of my situation.

For the first part, August to early September I have multiple solutions and especially @Kayou who will host me for the end of this period.
A big thank to him by the way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

For the second part, I’m still waiting for more information, but I have at least 2 solutions ongoing. Both of them are very convenient.
So for now, I would be ok for the second part, and even for the first one.

But thanks anyway @pidlas, glad to see that we can count on some YunoHost’s friend when in need :smiley:

2 Likes