Logging into Nextcloud after logging in via the YNH portal disables the user

I have searched the forum for similar issues

on

This category is for issues regarding specific apps, NOT general issues with YunoHost.

on

This form is written in English but feel free to write in French if you’re more comfortable!

on

What app is this about, and its version

Nextcloud, 34.0.4~ynh1

What YunoHost version are you running

12.1.41.2

What type of hardware are you using

VPS bought online

Describe your issue

When I log in directly via the Nextcloud portal, there are no issues.
When I access Nextcloud after logging in via the YNH portal (with the same user), the user account is immediately disabled.
It might be a coincidence, but this has been happening to me since the security update: 0037_fix_bad_permissions
Thanks in advance for your help.

Share relevant logs or error messages

I didn’t found any logs yet.

I tryied to reproduce your issue by logging in in the portal and then entering nexcloud via the tile but I am not facing the same issue. .
Is it the nexcloud account or the yunohost accound that is disabled ?

Hi, thank you for your time and your response.

It’s actually the Nextcloud user/account that is disabled.

Other information, I was forced to add my IP to the Fail2ban whitelist, otherwise all access to YNH services was blocked.

I’ve tested this with various users, and it seems to happen only to users who have Nextcloud 2FA enabled. I suspect there is a link between the YNH SSO login and this 2FA, which is causing the account to be blocked and disabled.
However, I have no idea why this is suddenly happening…