Listmonk: how to start the app with an option for using own templates?

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 11.2.5. stable
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If yes, please explain: –
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: listmonk 2.5.1~ynh2

Description of my issue

Hello all,

I 've installed listmunk. Until now my first steps working fine. :slightly_smiling_face:

I want to customize the templates. I read I ve to copy the static-Folder from github (https://github.com/knadh/listmonk/tree/master/static) and start listmonk with a special option.

My question:
How can I start listmonk with the following command in yunohost system?

./listmonk --static-dir=my/custom/path

Which file in yunohost I ve to edit?

Can someone give me an advice?

Thank you so much
Tinder

I think you can edit directly in the admin webui of listmonk a personal template to use after…
Go to Campaigns => Models and create a template, you can look the models to have an idea. Then you can choose your personal template…

Then if you want use CLI commands, you can try with root user

cd /var/www/listmonk
sudo -u listmonk ./listmonk --help

I am not sure about this… but yes after a test it should works…
Be careful also with the permissions of the files they must be owned by listmonk:www-data

Thank you very much for your tips. I’m afraid I expressed myself a little badly: I wasn’t talking about the templates for the campaigns. I was talking about the templates for the list view, for example, or the subscription form under /subscription/form.

I would like to change something there. And to do this, I need to add a parameter to the start of listmonk (as a service) in Yunohost. But how do I start the service regularly with the parameter? The parameter should specify the path to the templates. - At least that’s how I understood it.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.