[Libreto] Create a small wiki with your pads

Libreto for YunoHost

Integration level

Install Libreto with YunoHost

This package allow you to install Libreto quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don’t have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.

Overview

Libreto allow you to organize your pads.
Only pad instances with a valid certificate and allowing to be included in Frame could be used. So you potentially need to manually change the nginx version (A PR on etherpad has been made).

3 Likes

I just package the first version, CI says level 7, and i have deployed it on a prod server.

I have just made a new version containing a security fix for CVE-2019-11043. You need to wait for integration into yunohost app list this night.

Hi,

I can’t update libreto. I get the following:

Info: DEBUG - 1109 + '[' '!' -e /etc/php/7.3/fpm/conf.d/20-libreto__3.ini ']'
Info: DEBUG - 1109 + ynh_print_warn '--message=Source path '\''/etc/php/7.3/fpm/conf.d/20-libreto__3.ini'\'' does not exist'
Info: DEBUG - 1210 + ynh_print_log 'Source path '\''/etc/php/7.3/fpm/conf.d/20-libreto__3.ini'\'' does not exist'
Info: WARNING - 1211 Source path '/etc/php/7.3/fpm/conf.d/20-libreto__3.ini' does not exist
Info: DEBUG - 1211 + echo -e 'Source path '\''/etc/php/7.3/fpm/conf.d/20-libreto__3.ini'\'' does not exist'

You can do:

touch /etc/php/7.3/fpm/conf.d/20-libreto__3.ini

And try again

2 Likes

Thanks, it works perfectly. :ok_hand: