Libresonic - A free, web-based media streamer

Hello,

I have just finished packaging Libresonic for yunohost. Feel free to test this new package and report issue if any.

Official description:

Libresonic is a free, web-based media streamer, providing ubiquitious access to your music. Use it to share your music with friends, or to listen to your own music while at work. You can stream to multiple players simultaneously, for instance to one player in your kitchen and another in your living room.

Links

Package URL for Libresonic : GitHub - YunoHost-Apps/libresonic_ynh: libresonic_ynh
Report a bug for Libresonic : Issues · YunoHost-Apps/libresonic_ynh · GitHub
Libresonic website: http://libresonic.org/

1 Like

cool. thanks for this contribution, any idea on how well it works for serving videos ?

On what architecture have you tested it on?

Hello,

I’ve tested on amd64 only. I will try to check if it works on arm (armel) also but I’m not sure all prerequisites can be installed.
I will make a quick test also on i386 if needed.
Edit:
-install OK on a i386 VM
-install KO on armel even after setting java8 as default. I’m still investigating with Catalina traces.

I have tried to install it on arm, didn’t work. But I haven’t looked at the log or anything yet, I’ll try and do that.

Hello,
The thing that can be a problem is libresonic depending on tomcat8 and also java8. Not sure it is available for arm and from what I can remember if openjdk8 was available it was very slow.
I’ll try to test again this weekend.