Let's Encrypt unable to install after new domain creation

I’m getting really bizarre behaviour when trouble-shooting.

Other subdomains are confirmed accessible (nextcloud, bitwarden, funkwhale etc). It’s only since trying these 2 latest subdomains that my diagnosis said the port 80 is inaccessible.

When testing using an online port checker from the DE of my server (Gnome using firefox) Port 80 is indeed closed.

When accessing from a computer on the same network is it appears closed as well. However, when I use my VPN (on this PC) and my external IP address is different my Port 80 appears to be open when testing!?

I went as far as enabling DMZ on my router to allow all traffic through and it appears accessible (on my server), but all Port Forwarding seems correct.

WTF?

SUCCESS!!!

I deleted my port forwarding rule and re-created it. Now when I run the Port test from an online site it sees it as being open on Port 80. I still was not able to install Let’s Encrypt from the WEB panel but the terminal --no-checks command worked and the both now have certs thanks!

I’m still receiving some errors on the diagnosis screen but I’m hopeful that a restart of my server will fix it.

Once I restarted all issues are now resolved. Thanks very much again!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.