moulinette
3.6.4.1 (stable)
ssowat
3.6.4 (stable)

**I have access to my server :
Through SSH - normally yes but since the certificate has expired no way
through the webadmin - yes
direct access via keyboard / screen - can be arranged

Have you personalized your yunohost with some specifics configurations or do you use only the yunohost cli/webadmin tool ? personalized / basic
If personalized, how:
Running Nextcloud with the data on a USB stick.

Description of my problem

I’ve been getting an error message from all programs which attempt to connect to my YunoHost saying that the certificate for my instance is out of date.
I use let’s Encrypt and it has been happily updating my certificates for quite some time.

If I log into the admin page on the instance and try to manually update the certificate I get following message:

Das Zertifikat für die Domain yuno.ttux6r0ose9vgvhd.myfritz.net scheint nicht richtig installiert zu sein. Bitte führe den Befehl cert-install für diese Domain nochmals aus.

Attempts to connect to my YunoHost per ssh out of linux result in the connection getting closed immediately so I can’t get in there to apply a “cert-install” for the domain (I’m not quite sure how to ensure that I do the command for a specific domain - I only have one - but we’ll cross that bridge when we get there.

Any ideas as to what could be causing this behaviour and how I can get things running again? I can, of course, easily attach a keyboard and screen to the raspberry pi if required.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers

Fil

Are you connecting with the user admin ?

Hi Aleks,
Thanks for the fast reply.
Tried with root and admin and was rejected by outright straight away. With my normal user name it seemed to connect but disconnected immediately.
Thanks in advance
Fil

Solved!
just in case anyone else gets this problem, solving it was quite easy;
Change from a let’s encrypt to a self-signed certificate (I had to use a different browser to get access to the admin website)
Recreate a let’s encrypt certificate after a new login
Done
Cheers
Fil

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.