Le domaine anancus.ynh.fr est toujours propagé

anancus.ynh.fr

**Hardware: N/A
**YunoHost version: N/A
**I have access to my server: N/A
**Are you in a particular context or have you made any particular changes to your instance?N/A
Description of the problem

Hello,

Despite a request to delete the record for “anancus.ynh.fr” and confirmation that this has been done, it continues to respond and apparently to be propagated in connection with ip 89.234.141.7, so I am a tenant.

I confirm that the server is offline since 14.02.2023. The ip 89.234.141.7 (as well as 2a00:5881:8100:100::7 for the ipv6) is now used for my personal web server and points to fabiensauser.ch. You can see in DNS Checker that both domains point to the same IP.

Where can this be coming from?

Thanks in advance for your help.

anancus.ynh.fr

**Matériel: N/A
**Version de YunoHost: N/A
**J’ai accès à mon serveur :N/A
**Êtes-vous dans un contexte particulier ou avez-vous effectué des modifications particulières sur votre instance ?N/A

Description du problème

Bonjour,

Malgré une demande d’effacement du record pour “anancus.ynh.fr” et la confirmation que cela a été fait, celui-ci continue de répondre et apparemment d’être propagé en liaison avec l’ip 89.234.141.7, donc je suis locataire.

Je confirme que le serveur est hors-ligne depuis le 14.02.2023. L’ip 89.234.141.7 (ainsi que 2a00:5881:8100:100::7 pour l’ipv6) est désormais utilisée pour mon serveur web personnel et pointe sur fabiensauser.ch. On peut d’ailleurs voir dans DNS Checker que les deux domaines pointent sur la même IP.

D’où est-ce que ça peut venir?

Merci d’avance pour votre aide.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.