Last minute german translations in yunohost-admin for 4.3 release

I’ve just added some translations in yunohost-admin for German. I tried to get in as much as possible. Due to a huge workload for my study (baccalauréat) I couldn’t translate as much as I wanted to. I’m not quite sure if they made it to the new release. I saw that there was a recent PR by yunohost-bot. Just curious :grinning:

3 Likes

It’s great to see that there are German users who view Yunohost as positively as I do. I truly appreciate the effort that people put into providing translations. The entire support team and developers are doing a fantastic job. I wish you the best of luck with your bachelor’s degree, I assume you’re studying computer science? I’m not sure if you’ve already completed it, as it has been a long time since our last interaction. But I wanted to ask if everything went well and if you’re still a Yunohost fan? I hope that both your academic journey and your support for Yunohost continue to be successful. In that regard, I wish you all the best.

Es ist großartig zu sehen, dass es immer wieder deutsche Benutzer gibt, die Yunohost genauso positiv sehen wie ich. Ich schätze es sehr, dass sich Leute die Zeit nehmen, Übersetzungen anzufertigen. Das gesamte Support-Team und die Entwickler leisten eine fantastische Arbeit. Ich wünsche dir viel Glück bei deinem Bachelor, ich nehme an, du studierst Informatik? Ob du ihn bereits bestanden hast, weiß ich nicht, da es schon eine Weile her ist. Aber ich wollte nachfragen, ob alles gut geklappt hat und ob du immer noch ein Yunohost-Fan bist? Ich hoffe, dass sowohl deine akademische Laufbahn als auch deine Unterstützung für Yunohost weiterhin erfolgreich sind. In diesem Sinne wünsche ich dir alles Gute.