[Lament] My domain is filtered by firefox/google

My really old domain cyber valley . org has been filtered by “Safe browsing” by google implemented in last version of firefox. And more, it is not possible to disable this option in mobile version.

Could someone help me?

cf. Google flags my sites as dangerous (Deceptive site ahead)

2 Likes

Please add the following info (from the top of the page).:

Version of yunohost :
Version of ssowat :
Where is hosted your server :
Apps list :
Domains number :
Affected domains :
For each affected domains, give a link to the virus total test : VirusTotal
Have you put some links on social media (like youtube, instagram, etc.) which display the sso page ?
Have you find an app that was infected ? If yes, which app ?

1 Like

Version of yunhost: 4.3.6.3
Version of ssowat: 4.3.3.1
Where is hosted your server: home (connected via vpn with ip static)
Apps list: bicbucstriim, converse, Coturn, Droppy, ffsync, lufi, lychee, my_webapp__2, my_webapp__3, my_webapp__4, navidrome, nextcloud, piwigo, pleroma, roundcube, rspamdui,
rss-bridge, shaarli, shellinabox, snappymail, ssbroom, syncthing, ttrss, unattended_upgrades, wallabag2
Domain number: 9 (only 3 of these are “top domains”, the other are subdomains of the main)
Affected domains: cyber valley . org (main)
VirusTotal for main: VirusTotal
VirusTotal for nofe rini . org: VirusTotal
ViruTotal for bassi luciani . it: VirusTotal
Have you put some links on social media (like youtube, instagram, etc.) which display the sso page ? No, for what I know
Have you find an app that was infected ? If yes, which app ? Anything

Today I checked and my domain is not anymore blocked by Firefox.
I noticed to google that may site is not a piracy web (damn, I would like) but a really private site many times until today.
Thanks to all for the help and shame for google, Firefox and the owners on today internet!

1 Like

Had the same thing happen. Just reported my site at Report Incorrect Phishing Warning (which doesn’t require a login or registering your site) and the next day my site was listed as clean.

The awful thing about Google running Safesearch is that almost all browsers rely on it (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera) and so having your page be accessible online basically requires telling Google about it. Talk about centralizing the web with the all seeing eye in the center…