Kimai installation error

My YunoHost server

Hardware: corei7 with gigabyte motherboard installed esxi 6.7.0 update2
**YunoHost version: 4.3.2.2 (stable)
**I have access to my server : through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen via esxi webpanel.
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hello,
I hope everyone is safe and doing great.
I know the yunohost few months now. Its an enjoyable time to experiment with some apps. Today I’m stuck with kimai. it gives me error while installing. you guys can see the logs here. and spread your hand if you have time to find what is really happening.

https://paste.yunohost.org/jawohegaqa

Thank you!

Failed to download mpdf/mpdf from dist: Operation timed out after 300005 milliseconds with 24701042 out of 46570222 bytes received

This look like a temporary network issue

Are you getting the same issue if you try again ?

I’m really didn’t try 2nd time. I have installed lots of apps but never failed. works smooth as butter.
that’s why i just forgot about trying 2nd time.
I have seen one post like kimai2 is very old. do you think that repository kind of things is changed or missing?
btw, I will try a second time and let you know.

Last update in our app package is from May so still okay :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Our last automatic test from 18 days ago was working and from what your log is saying, it did download some dependency but somehow stopped in the middle (24701042 out of 46570222 bytes received) so definitely sounds like maybe your cat was playing with the ethernet cable or idk, mysterious temporary network issue, it happens :stuck_out_tongue:

Yah. that’s maybe the one reason. But I will try tomorrow again.

Hello,
Now it’s just installed simply.
But it doesn’t ask for a password. now I can’t log in. what is the default one?

Also, I got this yellow line while installing, will this be any problem in the future?

Uuuuuh I think maybe you had to set an existing yunohost username in the admin . super admin fields … but not sure, i don’t know how that app works :confused:

Nah that’s not a big deal

I’m tired of trying every possible username and password.
probably i need to go kimai forum for that? to know how it works?

do you have any clue from this image?
i have tried admin password of yunohost. i have one user. but all failed. :frowning:

I just slept a little and try again and it works.
Oh… yunohost is nice.
how nice is the men behind it?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.