Hi, just to check
My YUNOHOST works perfectly including the email accounts with its domain name ( https://bacasable.eu.
By the way, thank you again for your help )
I would like to add a new user, with a separate RoundCube and second domain name (https://tricassinux.org/).
I presume it is possible.
- I declared this new domain name and noted the DNS recommendations
- I created a new user and indicated the second domain name (I declared my email address as a forward address),
- Installed a new RoundCube instance for this new user, I declared the second domain name,
- I gave the access rights to the user + the YNH administrator
- I modify the DNS of this second domain name according to point 1. above,
- I compared my first domain DNS for the mail part to my second domain DNS, seems correct!
and… I click on RoundCube_Contact with the right user, I got this message:
This site can’t be reached!
When I send messages, no error message but the messages are not forwarded to my address
(Hi @Aleks, this time I check in SPAM box )
I am a little bit surprised as the propagation has had all night for its job.
Thank you to confirm this configuration is possible.
José from France with a very hot day :).