Jitsi Meet does not work, Ports 4333 and 10000 are opened but out of reach

Hardware: Intel NUC i3
YunoHost version: 11.0.9
I have direct access to my server via keyboard / screen. | …
Are you in a special context ? no

Hallo zusammen / Hello everybody!

Ich kann jitsi-Meet zwar installieren, aber nicht nutzen. Ich habe ein Problem mit geöffneten Ports. Port TCP 4333 und UDP 10000 sind freigegeben in Yunohost und freigegeben in meinem Router, der Fritzbox 7530. Trotzdem sind die Ports nicht erreichbar. Mein ISP, die Deutsche Telekom blockiert nichts. ich habe sogar die Installation auf anderer Hardware an einem anderen Anschluss probiert, habe aber die gleichen Probleme. Woran kann das liegen? Gibt es hierfür eine Lösung? Vielen Dank im Voraus!

Hi. I can install Jitsi-Meet, but I cannot use it. I´ve got problems with opened ports at yunohost 11. Port TCP 4333 and UDP 10000 are opend in yunohost and in my router “fritzbox 7530” as well. But they are out of reach from the outside the diagnosis says. Jitsi meet doesnt work. My ISP says, they dont close any ports or anything like that. Any idea? Thanx in advance and sorry for my english. Anything else works great. Its just port 4333 an 10000.

Greetinx
Olaf

Copy and paste of my answer in the chatroom:

“Out of reach” from the Diagnosis could mean that the service behind it is down. If its service is down, can you share its logs?

the diagnosis says

"Der Dienst postgresql ist dead :frowning:

So the service postgresql ist dead. I did not think about that could be the reason for not getting the ports 4333 and 10000 open? :slight_smile:

I tried to start the service via shell as discribed. but it did not work. Is there a way to install this service again?

LOGFILE: journalctl
-- Journal begins at Mon 2022-06-13 21:46:35 CEST, ends at Sun 2022-11-27 21:27:01 CET. --
-- No entries --

I deleted jitsi and installed it again. I recognized some warnings:

“lsof: WARNING: can’t stat() fuse.gvfsd-fuse file system /run/user/1000/gvfs”
what does this meant?

Sorry, I´m an absolute beginner.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.