Jellyfin and Android TV

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Old laptop or computer
**YunoHost version:11.0.10.1 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard /
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Hello everyone, I have a problem with Jellyfin: I would like to show family movies that I have available on my yunohost server in my parents’ Android TV however when I try to enter the server address (subdomain.ynh.fr/jellyfin) I can’t make the connection.

The Jellyfin app on the android TV looks for ports 8096 and 8920 but cannot make a connection.

I have tried manually entering both ports 1900 and 7359 but to no avail.

I noticed that the diagnostics report that port 7359 is closed but it is actually open on both the router and the yunohost firewall

The strange thing is that on my android phone and on my iphone I don’t have any of these problems and I can sabilify the connection quietly.

Would someone be so kind as to point me to a solution?

Thanks in advance

Hello,
have you set your domain with a Certificat SSL ? Correctly set the https with your domain are important (or maybe it’s an old bug).

I have. I set the ssl certificate on yunohost but not on jellyfin. Do I need to set it there as well?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.