Iwlwifi issue with server

Hardware: HP Laptop, unsure of model
YunoHost version: YNH 11.2.5
I have access to my server : Direct access through keyboard
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : No

Hello, I have come into a weird issue with my server that I am puzzled about.

I updated my server weeks ago, but earlier this current week, I found that I could not access my server or any aspects of it through the online portal. I at first assumed it had somehow disconnected from the wifi but it had not and was perfectly online. I can update and ping with it manually but cannot access things such as my cloud storage. I will say that it does at least give me an error message:
iwlwifi no beacon is heard and the time event is over already.

I’ve scoured online for fixes but there isn’t much info and I’m not sure how to go about this, if this has to do with Yunohost itself or something else. What should I do?

Just to be sure to understand : you can access your server from the Internet, but not from the local network ?

When you try to access it from the local network, what method do you use ?

No, I can only access the server when I physically go in and type commands. Whenever I try to get into it from local networks or the internet, it won’t allow it.

And whenever I try to access it from these methods, it’s through the web portal for it.

I still do not understand your situation, so I can not help :frowning_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.