Issues with internet connectivity diagnostic – /etc/resolv.conf / IPv4 / IPv6

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Raspberry Pi at home
YunoHost version: 4.1.7.1 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hello,

I installed Yunohost today and I am facing some issues with the internet connectivity.
My UI is in French and I didn’t find how to switch it to English, sorry for that:

1. DNS using a personalised /etc/resolv.conf

La résolution DNS semble fonctionner, mais il semble que vous utilisez un /etc/resolv.conf personnalisé.* * Le fichier /etc/resolv.conf doit être un lien symbolique vers /etc/resolvconf/run/resolv.conf lui-même pointant vers 127.0.0.1 (dnsmasq). Si vous souhaitez configurer manuellement les résolveurs DNS, veuillez modifier /etc/resolv.dnsmasq.conf.

I changed /etc/resolv.conf for nameserver 127.0.0.1 but the problem remains the same.

2. no IPv4 address

Le serveur ne dispose pas d’une adresse IPv4.

No solution is suggested, I don’t know how to fix it nor what this problem can lead to.

3. Le serveur ne dispose pas d’une adresse IPv6.

Seems that I will have to see this one with my Internet provider…

Questions:

• Can you tell me what to do for the issues 1 and 2 please?
  • Can you confirm that I can’t solve the issue 3 myself?

Thank you!

Bonsoir,

Je pense que c’est un soucis avec l’image arm voir le message d’@Aleks :

À tester et nous redire.

Amicalement,
Gaëtan.

Bonsoir Gaëtan,

Les 3 problèmes sont exactement les mêmes.
La différence va être sur un problème concernant mysql que je n’ai pas sur la version 4.0 (mais que j’ai résolu sur la version 4.1).

Amicalement,
Thibaut

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.