"Issues found by automatic diagnosis" - but everything's fine

My YunoHost server

Hardware: root server by netcup.de
YunoHost version: 11.0.7 (testing) / same issue yesterday with YunoHost 4.3.6.3 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | VNC | Webmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Error message by automatic diagnosis system via mail:

The automatic diagnosis on your YunoHost server identified some issues on your server. You will find a description of the issues below. You can manage those issues in the ‘Diagnosis’ section in your webadmin.

Ports are not reachable from outside.: 25, 80, 587, 5222, 5269, 60022 but they are.

Else:

[WARNING] Could not diagnose if domains are reachable from outside in IPv4.

Errors are also shown on diagnosis page. Starting diagnosis manually again, removes the errors.

1 Like

Same here. Errors with ports (similar to yours), errors with the email, and so forth. Everything seems to be working ok tho…

I am using the YNH stable 4.3.6.3 and I see these errors on 2 servers. Yet, strangely, not on other 2 that I have with the same YNH stable installed on them.

I also have inconstant diagnosis errors since Thursday evening, all related to connectivity. Some messages mention a connection time out to diagnosis.yunohost.org.

It seems ip.yunohost.org:443 is down, the server that checks if you have internet. Which sucks, as I can’t continue with my weekend project now. Does anyone have a workaround?

I also have this issue, don’t know if it is just a false diagnosis, something unstable with the diagnosis processus ??? I hope so

As many people, on different YunoHost versions have the same error, and it seems everyone says that the ports are in reality accessibles (which is the case for me), I really think this is a false alert, due to something going wrong on YunoHost’s server side.

But I really think the number of cases where this can be blocking for anything is really low (for example signing a certificate, which needs the diagnostic, but you can do it in command line and ask it to ignore the diagnostic).

If this is blocking for you, explain what it blocks and we’ll try to find a workaround :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.