Issue with Wordpress and PHP memory

not sure what i need to do but the default "changing wordpress memory from 40M to 128M in wp-config.php doesn’t work… and nor does it work when changing the php.ini in /etc/php/7.0/fpm/php.ini or in php.ini in the webapp’s location and apparently the default is 30M which isn’t normal or default. so maybe yunohost is doing some special PHP config elsewhere?

basically, i need to raise php memory_limit and not sure how

But why do you want to do this :confused:

because i have a really nice professional wordpress theme and it requires raising the limits a bit for all its plugins to work. which, i guess they work fine. i guess what i did worked the theme itself just doesn’t see that it worked apparently. which is annoying and stuff is still disabled but i think now its the fault of the theme in specific not being able to see the php info or something.

either way as for “why”, i wanted to modify it to make a really “professional” website for my business… with parallax sliders and whatnot.

To change the value in the specific fpm pool for wordpress should be enough.
At the end of etc/php/7.0/fpm/pool.d/wordpress.conf, modifying the line php_admin_value[memory_limit] should be ok.

To be sure, you can try the plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/php-server-info/

1 Like

that worked perfectly! thank you so much!