Invidious: No Videos on Channel Page

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Cloud Server online Hetzner
YunoHost version: 11.0.10.2
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

I can’t see any videos on the channel pages. If I go to Playlists, the Videos are there. I see them also under RSS-Feeds. I tried different channels, no luck. I didn’t change anything, just a plain install. Do any of you have an idea what’s wrong?

Same problem here

I have looked at a few public instances. All versions under 2022-11 on this list have the same problem: https://api.invidious.io/

for me, after reinstalling YunoHost/Invidious, version 2022-10 is installed; maybe it’s the versions? Would there be a possibility to load a more current version on YunoHost?

I have updated the testing branch to the last upstream commit…

1 Like

ok, unfortunately, as a beginner, I do not quite understand what this means? could you explain it to me in more detail?

-------------------------------------------------------edit-------------------------------------------------------------
I updated Invidious today and now the videos view works on the channel view. Great, thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.