Internet cube not starting - Ramdisk image is corrupt or invalid

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Internet Cube with VPN
YunoHost version: don’t remember, and can’t access to check, but probably a late 3 or an early 4
I have access to my server : normally through SSH and webadmin, now not, I can ask someone to connect a screen and keyboard but I’m not directly there
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no the basic neutrinet install of a cube with VPN

Description of my issue

It’s been a few days that the internet cube doesn’t answer anymore. It seems to fail when booting. Someone connected a screen to it, and these are the logs that appear.

I’m wondering if it’s just that the sd card died somehow, or if it’s resolvable.
I was making some researches, but wasn’t able to find info I can understand.

If anyone has any suggestion, it’s very appreciated :slight_smile:

Is it possible to type “printenv” and type Enter in the uboot console ?

It possible to take the SDcard and see if it’s possible to write in it with a linux computer and to check that the file is still here after unplug / plug it…

Thanks for the advises @ljf, it seems that booting was stopping even before keyboard usb drivers loaded because plugging a keyboard didn’t seem to work.
In the end I decided to reflash a new sd card. Maybe I’ll reinvestigate that sd card later, but at the moment, not having direct access to it, it was faster to reflash a new system.
But thanks for the advises, I’ll try more in depth when I can :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.