Installing yunohost fails

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Asrock J3160M with 8 MB RAM and an ADATA SSD SP600 32MB.
YunoHost version: trying install of v4.1.8
I have access to my server : direct access via keyboard
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If yes, please explain:

Hello everyone,
I am new to yunohost and more of a user than a programmer. Since 3 days I try to install yunohost.
The installation always fails, breaks at the same point. Selecting and installing software is not possible, neither is installing grub.
I have tried different USB sticks, flashed the iso onto the sticks with different programmes. The installation on an SSD and also on an HDD brought the same result.
To rule out a fault with my hardware, I installed Debian 10, which worked without any problems.
Now I am completely at a loss and hope someone here can help me.

I have the Logs and some screenshots from the installation, but it seem as a new user Iā€™m not allowed to attach them.

The iso image is broken since saturday 8th may 2021. A fix will probably be published.

If you need it now, you can install debian and next transform the debian into yunohost with install script, see : Install YunoHost | Yunohost Documentation

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I have time, so i think i will wait until the problem is fixed.

The same to me. install script on V 4.1.8 failed

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.