Installing Wetty broke NGINX and Nextcloud | L'installation de Wetty a brisé NGINX et Nextcloud

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Raspberry Pi at home
YunoHost version: 4.2.6
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …

Description of my issue

Today I tried to install the Wetty app to have acces to a terminal in browser. What a mistake. The app didn’t finish installing and here is the log: https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/olorilepin
It ended with the following error message:

ERROR - Unable to install wetty: An error occurred inside the app installation script

I forced a dry run of nginx conf with sudo yunohost tools regen-conf nginx --dry-run -d because I wasn’t able to use the webadmin anymore. This didn’t solve my issue.

So after looking at the log using sudo systemctl status nginx.service, I discovered a remaining Wetty file ‘wetty.conf’ that I deleted. I then started nginx again with sudo systemctl start nginx and all came back up but not nextcloud.

Help repairing nextcloud would be lovely as I do not have a backup of it…

Mon serveur YunoHost

Matériel: Raspberry Pi à la maison
Version de YunoHost: 4.2.6
J’ai accès à mon serveur : En SSH | Par la webadmin | En direct avec un clavier/écran | …

Description du problème

Aujourd’hui, j’ai essayé d’installer l’application Wetty pour avoir accès à un terminal dans le navigateur. Quel erreur. L’application n’a pas fini de s’installer et voici le journal : https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/olorilepin
Il s’est terminé par le message d’erreur suivant :

ERROR - Unable to install wetty: An error occurred inside the app installation script

J’ai forcé une exécution à sec de nginx conf avec sudo yunohost tools regen-conf nginx --dry-run -d car je ne pouvais plus utiliser l’administrateur Web. Cela n’a pas résolu mon problème.

Ainsi, après avoir consulté le journal à l’aide de sudo systemctl status nginx.service, j’ai découvert un fichier Wetty restant ‘wetty.conf’ que j’ai supprimé. J’ai ensuite redémarré nginx avec sudo systemctl start nginx et tout est revenu mais pas nextcloud.

De l’aide à réparer nextcloud serait bien car je n’en ai pas de sauvegarde…

This is the error I get when I open nextcloud in a browser. Which log is it refering to?
C’est l’erreur que j’obtiens quand j’ouvre nextcloud dans un navigateur. De quel journal s’agit-il?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the server log.

I found the nextcloud log, here it is:
nextcloud log.odt (23.1 KB)

And here is the nginx log:

The output of my nginx log in `/var/log/mydomain.com`:

2021/06/17 17:32:25 [error] 1219#1219: *7310 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\ExceptionLoggerPlugin’ not found in /var/$
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/nextcloud/remote.php(169): handleException(Object(OC\HintException))
#1 {main}
thrown in /var/www/nextcloud/remote.php on line 61” while reading response header from upstream, client: My IP, server: mydomain.com, request: "PROPFIND /remote.php/dav$
2021/06/17 17:32:38 [error] 1219#1219: *7059 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\ExceptionLoggerPlugin’ not found in /var/$
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/nextcloud/remote.php(169): handleException(Object(OC\HintException))
#1 {main}
thrown in /var/www/nextcloud/remote.php on line 61” while reading response header from upstream, client: My IP, server: mydomain.com, request: "PROPFIND /remote.php/dav$
2021/06/17 17:32:55 [error] 1219#1219: *7310 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\ExceptionLoggerPlugin’ not found in /var/$
Stack trace:
#1 {main}
2021/06/17 17:33:13 [error] 1219#1219: *7310 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\ExceptionLoggerPlugin’ not found in /var/$
Stack trace:
#1 {main}
2021/06/17 18:53:42 [error] 5364#5364: *432 open() “/usr/share/nginx/html/status.php” failed (2: No such file or directory), client: my ip, server: mydomain.com, request:$

It’s weird that the nginx wetty.conf didn’t get cleaned up, even if the install fails, the auto-remove script is supposed to clean the mess. It would help if you could also share the log of this operation (should still be in Tools > Logs, something like “Automatic removal of Wetty after failed install”)

Also it would help if you could share the log of nginx, in Services > nginx > Share with yunopaste

I decided to reinstall nextloud and now everything seem to be back to normal.

But if I can help chase bugs, here is the log:

Log from YunoPaste

Indeed that’s a bug and that helped identifying the source of it, thanks ! A fix is on the way: Fix nginx conf not being removed by alexAubin · Pull Request #12 · YunoHost-Apps/wetty_ynh · GitHub

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.